Imagine if you were a senior citizen in a nursing home and had no friends or relatives to visit or contact you. ANY holiday would not be that pleasant. THIS Valentine’s Day
E CUBED International wants to brighten the day of a WHOLE BUNCH of valuable seniors. Adopt-a-Senior Valentine is a GREAT way to let a valuable senior know that someone still loves them.
We are hosting a Valentine’s party and giving gift bags to seniors at four nursing homes in Metro Atlanta. Our TOTAL goal is to bless 600 seniors with gift bags this Valentine’s season.
Neighbor Love, a ministry of E CUBED International will be delivering gift bags of goodies to seniors during a Valentine’s party on Friday, February 15th, 630-830pm at Anderson Mill Nursing & Rehab, 2130 Anderson Mill Rd., Austell, GA 30106 .
Our goal is to provide a gift bag to EVERY senior in Anderson Mill Nursing & Rehab totaling 150 seniors.
The gift bags will include: skin lotion/shaving cream, socks, a carnation, a piece of fruit, a Valentine’s Card and a stuffed animal. (exact contents of gift bag are subject to change)
The cost to Adopt-a-Senior Valentine is just $20 per gift bag. You can sponsor as many seniors as you would like. A donation of ANY amount is appreciated.
DEADLINE to Adopt-a-Senior Valentine is Wednesday, February 13th.
Join us and you can know that you have brightened the day of a valuable senior. And no matter what, PLEASE spread the word about this to ALL of your friends and family. The more exposure we get will help us meet our goal.
If you would like to join us, you are welcome to join us to deliver your bag to the Seniors.
We will also need volunteers to help assemble the gift bags at the Anderson Mill Health & Rehab Center at 7pm on Thursday, February 14th.
We could use your help in the following ways:
1) Pray for God’s favor on this service project.
2) Help with assembling the gift bags
3) Delivering the gift bags, spreading the love of God, to the residents.
4) Spreading the word about the event to ALL your friends
5) donate desserts, snacks and drinks, punch.
6) Adopt-a-Senior Valentine for just $20 per gift bag. You can sponsor as many seniors as you would like. A donation of ANY amount is appreciated. Sponsorship of gift bags would be appreciated but in no way a requirement to participate in the event.
Please let us know if:
1) you plan to Adopt-a-Senior Valentine
2) You will be joining us to deliver the gift bags.
3) You will be helping us assemble the bags. (Thursday, February 14th at 7pm at Anderson Mill)
4) You can donate desserts and drinks, punch (indicate how you can help in your RSVP)
The proceeds from this event will support E CUBED International whose mission is to serve as the hands and feet of Christ by creating and supporting: Social, Medical and Ministry organizations. Find out more by visiting: www.ecubedintl.org
PLEASE spread the word about this to ALL of your friends and family.
The more exposure we get will help us meet our goal!
Thanks for your time, support, care and concern for a valuable group of seniors!!!